Friday, September 4, 2015
About Me
My name is Haley Czarnik. I am 17 years old, and a senior in high school. Over the past couple years, my interest in fashion has gradually increased. I love making clothes, drawing, and listening to music. Fashion and art have been a major role in my life recently, Both make me feel happy and it's something to take my Mind off of stressful things. I hope to one day be a fashion merchandiser, that's what I would like to study in my college years. I could really see myself enjoying that, and being happy. The big city life has always been a dream for me. One day I would love to live somewhere like New York, and experience the city life on my own. I have a long journey ahead, but I am ready ☺️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment